Register to this live webinar to learn what cities and water utilities can do to adapt to urban stormwater overflows, responding to extreme weather events.
This webinar session brings together Dr. Paul O’Callaghan, water scientist, founder of BlueTech Research, sustainability thought-leader and Brave Blue World documentary producer and Fredrik Nyrén, business director, application strategist and water treatment expert at Kemira.
- SDG13 and climate action: challenges cities face in terms of stormwater overflows, heavy rains and flooding
- Historical context: we have been managing floods for thousands of years
- What do these pressures mean to cities and water utilities – and how can they increase resilience and adaptation in cases of capacity stress
- Different solutions for adaptation – e.g. integrating blue-green infrastructure with existing grey infrastructure to make cities resilient, new and existing technologies, chemistry
- Case examples of innovative adaptations from different cities around the world
Join this 45-minute live webinar, hosted on Wednesday 13 October at 2 p.m. CET / 8 a.m. EDT. If you’re unable to join the live session, don’t worry – register anyway and you´ll receive the recording afterwards.
Click here to find out more.